2012 - 2013 Tryouts
2012-2013 Louisiana State Select Team Tryout Information
Tryout Dates – Moore Park Lafayette (Fields 18 -24)
- Sunday, October 28th – 1996, 1997, 1998 (U14-U17)
- Tryout Registration Link- October 28th
- Registration closes October 22nd
- Sunday, December 9th– 1999, 2000, 2001 (U11-U14)
- Tryout Registration Link- December 9th
- Registration closes on December 3rd
There is one OPEN tryout per age group - no closed tryouts. Player’s tryout for the group that corresponds with their birth year. All players attend both sessions on the date of their tryout.
Registrations after the deadline day will be charged a $25 late fee + $75 tryout fee
Walk Up registrations will be charged a $25 walk up fee +$25 late fee + $75 tryout fee
On the tryout date there will be two sessions morning - 10:00am until Noon and 1:30 pm until 3:30 pm
Boys and girls will tryout out at the same time.
Players not currently be registered with LSA, must pay the tryout fee of $90, all others pay $75.
If you cannot attend one then you must submit an excuse to the SST ADMINISTRATOR ONLY!!!. You must sign up before you can submit an excuse. If you aren’t sure that you have a valid excuse please email.
Pool Selection Date (all age groups and genders)
December 17th, 2012
What Will Happen at Tryouts - Policies and Procedures
• Players must participate at tryouts on set dates. Players must attend tryout date!
• Players will receive one numbered T-shirt
• Coaches will receive a list with players designated numbers (no names)
• Players will be placed by age group, rotate, play games, etc.
• Players will be assessed and identified by the ODP staff. The staff will determine those players selected to the initial State Pool.
Communication with Identification and Selection
• All Players must currently be registered with LSA.
• Player status after tryouts/training sessions will be posted on the LSA website, by the posted dates.
• Players can be released from the State pool after any session.
• Players must pay for all training sessions whether in attendance or not; to stay in the ODP Program.
• Payment is required prior to the set dates and be made online. PLEASE DO NOT PAY AT THE FIELD.
• If withdrawing from the ODP program please notify Josh Saboe, SST Administrator, via email of your intentions at email@example.com . Players must notify the LSA ODP Administrator to formally withdraw from the program or they will be responsible for all training fees.