Below are the links to each age group pools for the 2012-2013 Louisiana State Select Team Program.
All players that made the pool will be sent an email with more information about the pool. The registration portal for the pool will be included in the email. The $105 Pool Training fee, which includes at minimum 4 training sessions and State Select Team Pool gear, will need to be paid upon registration. This fee and registration is required and must be completed by Friday,
December 28, 2012.
If you have any questions or comments about the State Select Team program please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to include your child’s name, birth year and gender whenever you contact the office or send anything that is ODP Related.
If you have any questions or would like an evaluation of your child please email email@example.com. It is important that you include the name of your child, gender and birth year in all correspondence.
- This does not ensure your placement on teams for events and Region III Camp. You must come to trainings and work HARD!
- The coaches were pleased with the quality of players who tried out this year. As always it was a very tough choice for the coaches.
- If you need a further evaluation on what work needs to be done for next year please contact your State Select Team Coaches for an evaluation.
- We look forward to seeing everyone back at next year’s ODP tryouts
Nine Louisiana State Select Teams Players join ODP Region III Rosters for US Youth Soccer Interregional Events!!!
2012-2013 Louisiana State Select Team Information Packet
2012 ODP Boys Camp Closing Ceremony Video 1999 and 1995
2012 ODP Boys Camp Closing Ceremony Video 1997, 1998 and 1999
US Youth Soccer ODP Video
2011-2012 Louisiana ODP Video
LHSAA Exemption for ODP Players
The LHSAA allows participation in the ODP program according to the rule below from their handbook. Link to LHSAA Handbook - ODP Exemption can be found section 4.2.9 #10 on page 46 of the LHSAA handbook
4.2.9 Other legal participation include the following situations:
10. Participation with an Olympic Development soccer program as approved by the Louisiana Soccer Association.